Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Bobbybrack

  • Rank
    New Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. My girlfriend who is 17 moved in with me and her siblings moved to another county the highschool unenrolled her because we had no proof of residency is her mother going to be charge for truancy? She is not emancipated or anything like that,and will they be able to take legal action to take her from my house shes not a runaway her parents know where she is.
  • Create New...