Jump to content

Angela Turner

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. How or what can I sign my home over to my adult daughter. I still owe on the morgage and want to relinquish the home to her. I have cancer and she wished to take over the morgage so the home will go to her. She has 2 small children and i want to be certain she gets to keep my home in the event I move or pass. What can we do and how do we do it.
  • Create New...