Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Jmj0612

  • Rank
    New Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I recently had another boy father of my other son doesn’t want to give me my child back unless I go to court. Court orders says I have most of custody mon-fri I changed everything I had to with the court I gave verbal custody for a year until he finished his school year he agreed to it now hes saying I have to go to court because he won’t give me my son back I live in another state and my son is hard of hearing so he needs medical attention the state he’s in won’t do the necessary the state I live in does. WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MY SON BACK !!! Please help
  • Create New...