Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. My mom lives in Arkansas, she has dementia and has been declared by the court as mentally incompetent to care for herself. I live in the same town as my mom. My uncle (her brother) is 75 years old and lives in Texas and only visits Arkansas once a year. He maintains no residence or business in the state of Arkansas. Can he apply for guardianship of my mom? How can he manage her affairs being so far away? I really need to know whether he has any standing in the court and how I can fight against him getting guardianship. Thank you.
  • Create New...