Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About nibbler303

  • Rank
    New Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. if its a public defender fire him in court, ask for continuance, file verbal motion for a private attorney for it would be conflict of interest to have another public defender. Worked for me
  2. OK, I was charged with a class 1 misdemeanor, camping without a permit. yavapai county az. I pled not guilty for the punishment took me back, 2500 fine, up to 6 months jail and 3 years of probation. I was told i couldn't have a court appointed attorney. So, ive been digging. at the arraignment i wasn't told that i had the right to remain silent,az rules of crim procedure, rule 4.2(3) says the judge should have. I looked up case on line and the verbatim complaint changed to, camping outside of an authorized area, rule 5.4 says the magistrate shall not hold the defendant to answer for a crime different then the original complaint. The place i was given a ticket has a different address then the complaints address. My name is spelled wrong. A clear violation of the 8th amendment,6th amendment right to counsel. ok preliminary hearing is coming up real quick. How do i compile all this into a motion or defense, for which jurisdiction was never stated? Ask for a continuance?
  • Create New...