Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Cgeyser

  • Rank
    New Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I am in need of an Attorney that can help me with some issues concerning my employment while overseas in conjunction with the US Military. I was working in Germany, Okinawa and other various locations in the Far East for approximately 12 years. I was hired as an Independent Contractor, but was actually worked as an employee for a Brokerage Firm Based in Texas, and later sold to another company based in North Carolina and can pass all qualifying questions pertaining the laws by the Labor Department and the IRS. I am wanting to file a case for back taxes unpaid by the company in order to qualify for disability. Can anyone advise me as to an attorney that may be able to assist me in this matter. Thank you.
  • Create New...