• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I am primary custodian of my 16 yr old granddaughter. My ex daughter in law is the other custodian in this matter. GD lives with me. XDIL and father were ordered to pay child support and split between the 2 of them all costs of health/ dental. Neither of them have paid anything. We went to court in another County. My question is this: Can I go to the County we reside in to do a "Rule to Show Cause?". I should add that payment of Child support was to be directly to me in the custody agreement. I want payments to go through the court. Thank you for any advice you can give me.