Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I worked for 2 large corporations. At the first company,( Corp A) which I left about a year ago, I had a female co-worker sexually harass me. I took another job for which I was recruited, but the job, for reasons of its own, lasted only six months. I would like to get my job back at my old company. I know the statute has passed for me to file with the EEOC. Secondly, I went to work at another large corporation. This was about two months after I was let go from Corp A. During the two months, I had some strange hip/sciatica malady. I had to use a cane to walk, and the commute from home to office was quite taxing. I was in physical therapy at the time, and often my direct supervisor would not let me leave until she was satisfied with my work, and I would often end up missing my physical therapy appointments. I also had a lot of back pain and requested back support, which they refused to provide for me. As a result of this, I now have increased right hip pain which will require more medical intervention. When I told them that I was having trouble seeing the small print on their computer screens, they let me go. Do I have any recourse with either of these two companies? It has been a really hard year. I am in constant pain on my right hip and I will be going back to physical therapy again. I don't know if this is a worker's comp situation, discrimination, both, or neither. I need some advice please.
  • Create New...