Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I have medical and full POA over my father I am the only sibling of my 92 year old father who is still living my aunt his older sister who is 3 years older than him wants to take us to the lawyer to have him my father filed as incompetent and take over the POA can she legally do this. Also she wants to find out how much his estate is worth. His sister is not incompetent but she is not healthy either. This is going to happen shortly so I need advice ASAP( I stated this is going to happen shortly shortly being in 14 hours)
  • Create New...