Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thanks everyone for your response. The amount is about $3,600, quite a bit. I'm assuming they must be required to provide documentation if they are asking me to pay a debt. My understanding is that all debt holders have to provide documentation - such as with credit cards or mortgages. Also, this bill has never appeared on my credit report.
  2. Hello - I graduated from college in 2004 from a private institution. My college is withholding my transcripts because there is a phone service bill overdue on my account. Since this debt is not related to academic fees, what possibility do I have to get this waived/removed? I've asked the school to provide me with back up documentation for the debt, and they haven't replied to my email. Any help/guidance is much appreciated. Thanks!
  • Create New...