Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I am a tenant in a private house. I rent down stairs the owners reverse mortgages it some years ago .I have lived here for seven years.so my thing is that the property management groups that are a signed to it are trying to get us out.we have a four years lease agreement with the old landlords for 200 a month instead of 650 because I was doing yard and household repairs and yard maintance and also providing them with in home care. They say that the lease is not bonified . but it is . also they have made a offer of cash for keys but its just not enough to rent a place .so what do I do????????(
  • Create New...