Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Jan58

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Jan58

    Motion To

    I've actually requested information from a lawyer and offered to pay him for his time. He could not do it. If you know of a lawyer that would be willing to spend an hour or two (with pay) with me, please let me know. I live in Pueblo, CO.
  2. Jan58

    Motion To

    JDF 76 Motion.doc This is the Motion To document that I was talking about.
  3. Jan58

    Motion To

    Would it also work if I were to also disclose my previous bank statements? That's all I have left, is just the previous years statements. I cannot access any other information. He has that.
  4. Jan58

    Motion To

    I've already done a Motion to Compel under C.R.C.P. 16.2. That may not have been done correctly therefore it was denied. Date when court authorized the filing of this motion. Now there is an Order Re: Motion to Compel under C.R.C.P. 16.2. The woman at the self help center said that I may need to create my own form. Lol
  5. I'm trying to find out if my husband has hidden assets. (Asbestos Claim) It was filed several years ago. The impression that I got from the judge is that I need to file a Motion To. The only Motion To is either a basic one which I've done in the past and I was denied. So, why would I use a Motion To again? I'm sure that you'll ask me some more questions. I await your response. Thank you in advance.
  6. Dissipation of assets or an Automatic Temporary Restraining Order- Does this prevent him from purchasing a brand new car during the divorce?
  7. I keep hearing "Get an attorney". If you only knew how hard I've tried to find a pro bono attorney. Everything I try keeps leading me back to the same thing. Colorado Legal Services. They are not available. Colorado Bar Association sends me back to the same place as well.
  8. For the following reasons: (cite any applicable law)
  9. A Motion To: requires you to cite law. In Colorado they go by JDF number. I think that one is JDF 76. For the following reasons: (cite any applicable law)
  10. Isn't it too late for an attorney? I've tried to find an attorney. They want money up front. This has been going on for over a year now. The "FREE CONSULTATION" is baloney.
  11. If he purchases a brand new car during the divorce I know there is an automatic temporary injunction in effect. What can I do? Is there a law besides a Motion To: Also, In his sworn financial statement, there is an asbestos claim with a question mark. How would I go about asking the courts to give me the amount awarded?
  12. I have been going through the divorce for a while. See "Divorce and ALL marital property". I have not been able to get a lawyer. No they don't offer free consultations. The Free consultations on the website expire the second you contact them. I know there is a law that requires him to make all payments during the divorce. I just can't find it. Thank you!
  13. I am in a crunch. Terrible with research! How can I find the legal requirement for my husband, who has all of the income, to make the payments on my vehicle while we are going through the divorce process.
  14. If I have requested multiple times his monthly income and the judge denies it. (I have to see if it was done in a timely manner) and I have medical issues that may have prevented me from requesting the documents in a timely manner.
  15. Just to clarify! They also read the contents of the letter.
  • Create New...