Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. My husband has a almost 4 year old daughter and the mother of the child wont let him have any contact or visitation, He pays child support. They did live together until the child was 2 1/2 and the mother wanted to visit family in Missouri, After she left she lost all contact with my husband and when he was able to get contact with her she was pregnant with another mans baby and with someone else. She wont let him come get his daughter, and hes only been able to see her one time in the last two years. Were trying to figure out how we can get his daughter back, or at least have visitation. She wont let us have a number to contact her we have no clue where she lives because she keeps giving us different addresses and when we Email her about coming to see his daughter she always makes excuses to why we cant come and see her.
  • Create New...