Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi, I came to US on F1 Student visa and then married to a Green Card holder after 6 months but I was staying with him from day one. I changed my name in my passport as well. My husband is going to file for his citizenship in 8 months. My question is Can my husband file adjustment of status along with his citizenship? Will I be in trouble since I got married after 6 months of arrival to US? Can I fly outside US to my home country and come back on F1 even after changing my name in passport? Thanks
  • Create New...