Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Lexington, south Carolina. My husband and I have been separated over a year, married over 3 years. We have a 20- month old daughter who lives with me. He is engaged and lives with his grandparents and My daughter and I live with my boyfriend, who is also the father to my unborn son. Anyways, for the past 6 or so months me and her father have been trying to work out custody and child support on our own, no luck. He was supposed to be getting her every other weekend and giving me 20$ a week for her, that's all I asked. Well for the first 4 or so weeks it was going good, then he started making excuses as to why he couldn't come get her on her weekends and that he couldn't give me any money for her because he lost his job. This has been about a month and a half. I haven't bothered him about him getting her or the money. He doesn't call or ask about her. Yesterday, he texted me saying he wanted her and threatened to bring the law. I don't want my child around him as of right now, until we go to court, I have proof that he doesn't take care of her when he did have her on weekends.. What do I need to do and how do I go about doing it? I'm looking at divorce and temporary custody with supervised visits until he can show me that he can be a stable parent for my child, as I am for her.
  • Create New...