Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I am trying to find a divorce decree for my friend who was divorced in Riverside County, California in 1987 (+/-). Superior Court records have a gap where no records can be found. This gap includes the years between 1982 and 1991. We live in Arizona and are both on a fixed income and need help with this. If I could find the document number, I would have something to go on but this has been impossible so far. Could you please help me figure out where to go from here? Thank you for any help you can give, Sincerely, Helpcyn
  • Create New...