Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. He's gotten out of there house more than once. Back in August, the kids had to stay with my daughter's dad for 3 months, because something happened.
  2. I did contact an attorney, and grandparents do have rights. My question is, would I have to contact DHS where they live?
  3. My husband and I are wanting to get custody of our 2 grandsons,because, the oldest one (he's 5)tries to run away.He's gotten out of their apartment quite a few times. The last time he got out,he crossed a 4 lane hey.Thank God,he didn't get hit. My problem is,they live in another state. Something needs to be done about this yesterday. I love my daughter,but she's not taking care of those kids.
  • Create New...