Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. my ex husband is a non working attorney ,he claims he hasnt worked in 5 years and couldnt pay child support for our twins that are now 6. i have been to court 22 times in the past 4 years fighting with him . he has made my life so miserable with stalking me, watching everything me and my previous husband do and anyone who comes around me or to my house that i finally gave him custody of the kids. i have just recently found out that on top of him having a law degree he owns a bar with gaming devices making 3 times what i make and now is requesting child support from me,even though he hasnt pais me in the past 4 years.. if i give up my rights as a mother will i be responsible to pay him in the stae of louisiana?
  • Create New...