Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi According to my knowledge you cant change birth certificate but then also you should contact to legal adviser http://osdroid.blogspot.com
  2. The mother of the child gave birth here in the US and shortly thereafter the child went back to Mexico. Apparently, there is no clarity as to the procedure and/or process by which a passport can be issued to a "minor living with an authorized guardian, in another country". I am trying to help a friend but I don't even know which direction to point her to. Thank You In Advance MAY 2011 VISA BULLETIN PREDICTIONS
  3. Hi, This is absolutly right. Thanks:
  • Create New...