Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thank you very much for your insight, sir. I was unaware of my lack of rights as a father, in a relationship out of wedlock. So the establishment of my paternity has to be established by a court first and foremost?
  2. The following is a request for guidance on how to proceed with my current situation. I am the father of two young boys, 4 & 5 years old, they have lived with me since birth. The mother & I have never been married, although we have lived together for the last seven years. During all those years I have been the sole provider for the family, three months ago she began a new job & now feels that she can support herself & take my children to live with her mother. At this point she is demanding that I leave our home or she will leave with the boys to her mothers home. In the past she has called the police and filed accusations of abuse, which after being investigated by the Police, were found to be unsubstantiated. Therefore I am seeking a way to protect my children & stand up for my rights as a father. I take the boys to school every morning & pick them up from school, take them to the park & I am always with them, unless I am at work or school. What can I do to prevent her from disrupting my children's home & family unit, any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, RaRaDad
  • Create New...