Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. If your son was injured by a defective machine, then you should talk to a products liability lawyer in your state. Many times the safeguard that would have prevented the injury has been removed by the employer. In that type of situation, your son probably only has a workers compensation claim. You should be aware there are time limits for bringing this type of claim. Jerry Lutkenhaus Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer since 1973 www.virginiadisabilitylawyer.com Any information provided in this answer is meant to be general information and not legal advice. This answer does not create an attorney client relationship.
  • Create New...