• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. By the way I am in Colorado in Adams County
  2. I done my Probate for my Uncle, and had help almost to end from a probate lawyer, but then felt he was not communicating so did closing. I was never told to change name over to my Mom and I would need a PR deed filed. So I need to know how much would it cost me to have an attorney do this step for me, is this easy to do and something I could do? I am trying to do this cheap as my Mom is elderly and I am disabled so don't want to spend alot.