Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


reenzz last won the day on July 7 2017

reenzz had the most liked content!

1 Follower

About reenzz

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. You can't claim that you do not have cold water when you clearly state in your post that you do have cold water after letting it run awhile.
  2. reenzz


    441.060. Tenancy at will, sufferance, month to month, how terminated — judgment of eviction, how effectuated, landlord's liability. — 1. A tenancy at will or by sufferance, or for less than one year, may be terminated by the person entitled to the possession by giving one month's notice, in writing, to the person in possession, requiring the person in possession to vacate the premises.
  3. Unless your daughter and her son are included in your section 8 voucher, the landlord, by law, can not allow them to live there.
  4. Yes it's legal. The landlord likely has a service contract with a particular company. Part of that contract would usually require the landlord to purchase their fuel in exhange for servicing the landlord furnace.
  5. If you didn't breach the stipulation, how and who forced to move?
  6. You had 14 days to pay rent under Wisconsin law. You failed pay rent. Landlord served with eviction papers on day 15. I do not get where you landlord has failed to follow "proper procedure". BTW...you having a baby or relying on county assistance is irrelevant.
  7. Under Florida law he is required to give you a 7 day WRITTEN notice.
  8. Sorry, but the landlord is the one who files the case and gets a docket number. Once filed, it will show up on your background check. Most evictions do not even get to the judge and are usually settled before the court date. You may also find that the landlord sues you in a seperate case for back rent, late fees, court costs and attorney fees. If the landlord wins, this will show on your credit report.
  9. Once the eviction is filed with the court, it will show up on your record. So anytime after the 3 day notice expires. Also, dont blame the landlord for being "demanding". He's actually been quite patient with you. I, along with most other landlords, would of filed 3 months ago.
  10. I doubt the judge would care. It’s an issue for the landlord and the IRS. Your attempt at extortion may not sit well with the judge though.
  11. The first thing any judge will ask is why you continued to live there and risk your sons health and why you did not move the crib away from the leak.
  12. Have you applied for disability? You really can not expect the landlord to continue to support you.
  13. In the unlikely event that you get a judgement, you do know that the courts will not sent this collections...right? Do you currently have a contract with a collection agency?
  14. You may be able to show a verbal agreement to pay rent, but you will have a very difficult time .if not, an impossible time...to prove that she agreed to pay a lease break fee that is in the lease that she never signed.
  15. When you decided to move into a place that allows smoking....what did you expect?
  • Create New...