Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I live in New Hampshire and my landlord (whom is also my dad) got an attorney to serve my fiance a no trespassing order. It was not served by a sherriff or a police officer. I have been through an eviction before, and anytime papers were served it went through the court and a sherriff served them to me. I don't really understand how this is legeal? I don't know the laws in New Hampshire and the No trespasssing laws. Is this legeal for an attorney to do this, and how do the laws work for no trespassing in New Hampshire? It just seems that something like this should have to go through the court.
  • Create New...