Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. My grandson was injured on the job and has been offered a Workman's Comp. settlement. The company he works for is self-insured. He has been asked to sign a document agreeing to leave the company as condition of receiving the settlement. Is this legal? (The atty has offered that the insurance company will drop the employer if he doesn't sign.) Would that qualify as a voluntary quit and make him ineligible to collect unemployment?
  2. Thank you for your help. Concerns reside in St. Croix County.
  3. Urgently looking for number/name of Wisconsin Court Forms required to file a Petition for Emergency Temporary Custody of a Minor Child (or whatever Wisconsin may call something like this). Interested parties are Grandparents of minor child.
  • Create New...