Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About missingmyhubby

  • Rank
    Bronze Contributor
  • Birthday 01/22/1990
  1. Unless you can prove the girlfriend and her family are a danger to the kids what dad does on hus time is not your business you start trying to interfere you could end up losing custody
  2. Your dad needs to prove you'd br better off living with him your wishes will be heard but its up to the judge to decide and whatever he says goes
  3. this is a legal matter between your mother and your guardians and not your legal concern. whatever the judge decides is where you live untill you and your sister are 18
  4. if there isnt a court order then you are not the legal guardian and cannot prevent mom(or dad) from contact with THEIR child, to do so can result in you facing criminal charges.
  5. the only thing new hubby can do is make nice with dad-dad has 100 percent control who has contact with his son untill the child is 18. stepdad is a legal stranger to this child.
  6. since paternity hasnt been established legally you dont have a child and am not obligated to give mom any money for child support untill a court orders you to. no her husband has no say whatsoever over this child he is a legal stranger and should stay out of issues concering the child theyre not his legal business
  7. go to court and file for contempt-usually the cp needs permission from the court and the op in order to move the child to another state, and since she didnt do this, the court may switch custody from her to you.
  8. you dont get to dictate what she spends the checks on-frankly its none of your business as long as the child is clothed and fed. unless a court orders her to, shes not obligated to give you a dime when your daughter is with you thats your responsibilty
  9. where is her father? youd need him involved to.
  10. your husband is lucky mom hasn't taking him to court for contempt. if he continues to allow his son to refuse the child could end up living with mom and visting dad when the court awards her custody. until he is 18 he goes he doesn't have a choice. a court order is just that an order not a suggestion and if mom shows up the kid goes with her.
  11. your son can state his preferences but its up to the judge to decide whom he lives with untill he's 18 and whatever the judge says goes. do you have a court order for visitation? if so make it clear to your son he has no choice he either goes or dad is the one who gets in trouble, and done enough time he will be living with you and visting dad. time to start putting your foot down and make your son understand he doesnt call the shots around here, he is legally a child for the next 4 years
  12. im sorry but you have no legal rights or standing to do anything where this child is concerned. this is strictly your grandson's issue to deal with. i doubt any judge will allow mom to move the child so far away from the op( other parent). i wish more parents would put their kids first and put their angry feelings at the op aside and do whats best for the child and thats make sure the child has a relationship with both parents. its really not fair
  13. untill you are 18 whatever your parents say goes-you live where they tell you to live you abide by their rules, you dont have a say in the matter.you can live anywhere you want with your parents permission, but if they tell you to come home, youre going home, their word is law. and if they say no youre staying put.get it now?
  • Create New...