Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Everything posted by FindLaw_Sarah

  1. Have you paid the restitution? Are you asking if the DMV or the court can reinstate your license prior to paying restitution? Below are some information to assist you: North Carolina traffic laws North Carolina traffic attorneys Keep in mind several of the traffic attorney websites with helpful information. Feel free to add any details that you think might assist other online participants. Thanks.
  2. Thank you for posting to FindLaw Answers. Does a child custody order exist? Are you seeking to modify the custody order? After a final decree of divorce or other order establishing custody and visitation is filed with a court, parents may agree to modify the custody or visitation terms. This modified agreement (also called a "stipulated modification") can be made without court approval. Check the links below for more information. You can also continue your research here: Modification of Child Custody Colorado Family Law Attorney
  3. Title 8 of United States Code ยง 1324 criminalizes the haboring of illegal aliens in the United States. You may want to consult with an immigration attorney for more information. Good luck.
  4. Do you live in an apartment or condominium? If you live in a condominium, then you can approach the homeowners association and request that your concern be addressed. Is something wrong with the plumbing that's causing the puddle to remain? What's causing the puddle? Keep in mind laws vary upon jurisdiction, so please provide the name of your state in future posts. Continue your research with these links: Bylaws governing a homeowners association Real estate laws of your jurisdiction Schedule a free consultation with a real estate attorney Good luck.
  • Create New...