Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi my name is Pamela and I have a boyfriend in jail with an immigration hold and I dont know what to do.We have 3 children together and he was the one taking care of us.If he goes IIs ther dont know how im going to support our children.I believe hes in jail on an old warrent for driving without license and driving under the influence.He didnt do anything a few years ago to take care of it because i think he just kept it aside.Now my question is for the first affense is there anyway the courts will give him a second chance either by making him spend the time in jail that he didnt pay or will they just deport him?Is there anything I can do to help him from going?I need help I'm a young mother of three and dont know what to do!Please help me
  • Create New...