Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. My daughter who is 16, has recently had a child by someone whom I believe is approximately 30 years of age. She has not confirmed his identity to me, and wants to avoid filing for "child support" from this man, because she is concerned he will face criminal charges. I as a parent and legal guardian wish to pursue the issue. 1.In the state of FL, did he commit a crime even though it was concentual ? 2. Do I have the right to prosecute, as my underage daughter's guardian?
  • Create New...