• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I have an 18 year old son that has been in trouble with the law most of his teen years. He pays no rent, does what he want's, does not abide by the rules of my home. Can I legally kick him out of my house?
  2. Hi, I have an adult child, (18 and adopted), that has been a problem child most of his life. Over the past 4 years he has been in trouble with the law. He is currently not living with me and I do not want him on my property, lack of trust issues. Do I have to allow him on my property? If not how do I keep him off? thx