All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. adjusterjack

Nuisance neighbor/drug den in neighborhood with an HOA

I don't see any issue with distributing copies of the public documents WITHOUT COMMENT (no cover letter, no signature, no opinions, no recommendations, no return address on the envelope, no nothing), just the documents. Let the 150 homeowners draw their own conclusions and make their own decisions. Just make sure none of those "public" documents have your name on them. In other words, if you made a complaint all you've made are unproven allegations which might give rise to grounds for a lawsuit. Of what? When most people write that they have "proof" they often don't. Example: You have photos of a guy coming up to her house and handing her a plastic bag of white powder. She hands him money. Is that "proof" that she is dealing drugs? No. It's a suspicion. If you voice that suspicion it's an unproven allegation. He could have picked up some baking soda for her at the store and she is reimbursing her. You would have no way of knowing unless the contents were analyzed in a lab. Or: You have photos of cops coming to her house 50 times in a year. All that proves is that cops came to her house 50 times in a year. Was she convicted and jailed as a result of any of those visits? No? If you had any real proof of crimes being committed she'd be in jail. Don't count on that. Lawyers can take a defamation case on a contingency. I'm not saying you don't have a problem neighbor, I'm just suggesting that you be careful about what you say.
  3. Today
  4. Been to the HOA board today about a problem neighbor that is well known in our community. The Sheriff has been to this house many, many times over the 4.5 years (over 50 in one year alone). I read they can't stop someone from calling the cops. The board is well aware and for liability reasons couldn't tell me what is being done. But I had plenty of photos and documentation to give them which is what they said they need. So I'm going to inundate them with documentation. One neighbor has a restraining order against her and a camera mounted towards her property giving me documentation. But my question is: can I take these public crime reports I have gotten from the local Sheriff and distribute this to the neighbors? The board was concerned about her suing me for harassment. These are public documents and if the neighbors (150 homes) were aware of the crimes going on there, they would start to jump on board with documenting her many covenant violations to help force her out. The board says our nuisance clause is hard to enforce. So I told them to get with their lawyer on how to shore it up. Why do we have an HOA if her many covenant violations continue and we can't do anything with the nuisance clause along with the drug traffic in and out of our neighborhood? What do you think about me spreading these public documents? I figure I could verbally tell the neighbors to start to document her violations when I pass out these crime reports. What do you think? The board was concerned if I put anything in writing to the neighbors. I doubt she has the money to sue me and I'm not concerned about my safety as I have the Sheriff on speed dial and they are well aware of her behavior.
  5. RetiredinVA

Selling mobile home without title

Maybe you could figure out the answer yourself, if you had half a brain.
  6. Huh? What is this doing here?
  7. seropositive for HSV-1, though they may never get an incident. It’s also possible to get herpes blitz protocol herpes blitz protocol from HSV-1 if someone who performed dental herpes blitz protocol blitz protocol had warmed sores during that time. HSV-2 HSV-2 is reduced through kinds of herpes blitz protocol blitz protoc herpes blitz protocol ol-related exposure to someone who has HSV-2. It is estimated that around 20 % of if perhaps you are adults in the U. s. States are contaminated with HSV-2, according to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). While HSV-2 strikes are dispersed through exposure to a herpes blitz protocol herpes blitz protocol agonizing, the AAD reports that most individuals get HSV-1 from an contaminated personal who is asymptomatic, or does not have sores. Who is vulnerable to making herpes blitz protocol herpes blitz protocol simplex infections? Anyone can be contaminated with HSV, regardless of age. Your threat is based almost entirely on exposure to the issue. In circumstances of very well handed down HSV, individuals are more in risk when they participate in risky herpes blitz protocol blistering sores (in the mouth place position or on the genitals) pain during urination (herpes blitz protocol blitz protocol) itching You may also experience signs that are just like flu. These signs can include: fever swollen lymph nodes headaches tiredness lack of appetite HSV can also http://nutritionextract.com/herpes-blitz-protocol/
  8. None of that makes any sense. Answer the following. A collision quote for what? Why did State Farm Send it to you? What was the DATE that you were sent the quote? Bell what? Owe $12,000 for what? What was the DATE that you were sent the bill. Once you clear all that up, we'll go from there.
  9. LegalwriterOne

Visition laws

If the court order says she gets them on weekends without qualification or restriction, she gets them on weekends until the order is changed or modified. If mom has reliable family in the area, he could seek to have the court order supervised visits....
  10. savagelegalresearch

Federal Proceduresin Criminal Case

Thank you so much for your responses. I always thought that they were tried as they were listed or as they were arrested and charged. The first person to go to trial was the lowest one on the "chain" so to say. As I was sitting here doing my legal research on a buddy of mines case I got a little turned around and confused.
  11. So orginally Sate Farm sent me a collision quote which wsa 8500 and then bell sent me a bill saying i almost owe 12000.. dont quite uderstand that... But I am most worried about, am I legaly requied to pay this back? I called the guy from Bell and he said they dont report to credit bureaus and that that they wouldnt sod they woulnt sue me? offered 20 bucs a month and he laughed at me.... I just to know what actins thy can take against you? Thanks for your helpQ
  12. Diane Powell

HOA

Need to delete.
  13. Dobsonsd

Visition laws

My husband has custody of his two daughters and they’re mother has a restraining order nd the courts first denied her all visitation so went back to court and changed it so now she can only see the girls on her visitation days wich she only has because he was nice enough to let her have weekends but my question is we pulled up to drop them off and she was high out of her mind so we told her the girls couldn’t stay she called the cops and they told us we have to go back to court and change it wich we already are waiting for a new court date but she has been unable to serve. when he granted her visitation she had her own house and since then while waiting for a court date she has lost her house her car and on drugs bad question is he allowed to denie her her visitation and not let the girls go for they’re own safety since she is clearly high and acting crazy ?? Or he is obligated to let the kids go no matter what ??
  14. adjusterjack

Bankruptcy of Ponzi

Then they should just put that money aside and not spend it until everything is resolved.
  15. Rusty mongold

I guessi don't write the way I'm suppose to but it's funny I don't give two shits what people think her dad died she's only child the title to the mobile home was lost can she sell the Mobil home without a title that's all I need to know I'm not looking for a education I'm fine with how I talk and speak and anyone with half a brain with common sense would be able to figure it out
  16. Yesterday
  17. When you are brought in on an H1B there are specific rules governing the work you may do as it relates to the work as described in the application for the visa. I can't tell from what you posted if there is enough of a difference between what you thought you were going to do and what was in the visa petition to know if it was a violation or not. Either way, it does not provide YOU an avenue to sue. If they hired you thinking the work would materialize and it never did, then they actually did the correct thing by letting you go rather than continue to allow you to work outside the parameters of the visa.
  18. ElleMD

Green card issuance

So your grandparents are US citizens and filed for your parents to receive a green card? It still isn't clear but this may help https://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume7-PartA-Chapter7.html
  19. ElleMD

Bankruptcy of Ponzi

What you are asking is beyond the scope of a message board. Your affected relatives apparently have legal counsel and I would suggest they direct any and all questions to the lawyers they are already paying to guide them.
  20. Harsh

Green card issuance

No what I meant to say is application was filed for my parents by my relatives under F3 category at that time I was derivative but now I am above 21 so will I be getting chance to enter the country with that old application
  21. ElleMD

Green card issuance

I'm not following what you mean here. What do you mean, "got the call"? Who "got the call"? If you already applied, your application would be processed according to your age at the time it is processed. Are you a derivative applicant? https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/family-preference
  22. pg1067

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that resembles proper capitalization and punctuation. Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write. Your statements that your wife "got everything[, including] the mobile home" and that she cannot find the title conflict with each other. If she can't find the title, that seems to compel the conclusion that title hasn't been transferred to her, which compels the further conclusion that she hasn't yet "got" the mobile home. I suggest your wife contact PennDOT about the situation and see if there's any way to do this without opening formal probate. Of course, if title did actually get transferred into her name and she's simply lost the title, then obtaining a duplicate should be simple.
  23. Harsh

Green card issuance

My family got the visa call for the green card procedure. But at the time of application for green card my age was below 21 but during the call I'm above 21 so what is the procedure to get green card with my parents? Are there any possibility that I can go with my parents?
  24. cbg

Please Help!

For the future, before you call them back Google the number. It will almost certainly come back telling you it is a scam. Just now I put 855 Rachel Clark Padilla into a search engine and low and behold, I got several hits about scam debt collections.
  25. MiddlePart

If the original title document was lost or destroyed or just otherwise can't reasonably be located, your wife can obtain a duplicate title from PennDOT. She would have to complete and submit the application form for a duplicate title and pay a filing fee. The form and instructions on how to fill out the form are available online at the PennDOT website. Assuming everything is in order, they'll issue a replacement title document. With that in hand, she'll be able to sell the mobile home.
  26. So my wife's dad passed and she got everything the mobile home the shed and all his belongings she can't find the title to the mobile home and wants to sale it but not sure if she can without title there are no loans or anything on it
  27. pg1067

Federal Proceduresin Criminal Case

Please don't post in all italics or any other odd font or style. It makes what you write harder to read. As Tom Cruise taught us in A Few Good Men, "a motion in limine [is a motion] seeking to obtain an evidentiary ruling in advance" of trial. More specifically, it seeks an order that the other party may not mention or seek to offer something into evidence. This makes no sense as phrased. If an indictment is issued for eight persons, then all eight are being indicted at the same time. The order in which the eight persons are listed on the indictment is likely of no relevance to anything.
  28. pg1067

Please Help!

Sigh...didn't it at least occur to you and your mother that this might be a scam? Seems pretty obvious to me. Has your mother ever had an account at or relationship with the "California Bank" mentioned by "Mr. Padilla"? Does she have any debts in an amount that at least approximates $38,000? Even if this is real, if your mother gets sued, the plaintiff will have to serve a summons and complaint on her, and she'll have an opportunity to defend herself if/when that happens.
  1. Load more activity