charus

C1D Visa

Good day all,

I have a doubt regarding C1D visa.I am a merchant mariner from India.Therefore I am in possession of a C1D visa which is valid till Aug2009.But recently my wife got scholarship for her graduate program in US state university & therefore I am in possession of F2 visa also which expires in 2013.So I am sail for 3& half months at sea & spend my 2& half months leave with my wife in US.So do I have to renew my C1D visa after Aug 2009 or the F2 visa which is valid till 2013 would be serving the purpose as F2 visa has a much wider application & covers all parts of C1D visa requirements.Plese let me know about this.

Thanks to all of you.

Looking for an early rep

You will be adjudicated at the port of entry when you apply to enter the US. If you want to enter the US as an F-2 status, you must convince the CBP inspector during the interview. The key is to know what you are going to do as an F-2.

As long as you have a valid SEVIS, intent to support your wife, F-1, and no intent to work illegally in the US, you can apply as an F-2 status.

If you have any legitimate concerns, should talk to an attorney in person.

Hi this is raji ...i am not posting the answer...

I have a question about F2 visa..For my husband and for my one year son the visa rejected twice...I am not getting what to do?

It is rejected under 214(B) twice..

when they can go for next interview and on what bases they are giving visa?

Can u please help me...

bye