doit4mykaila

Missing child and dirty politics

One morning I woke up to take my 14yr old daughter to school and discovered a grown man(20yr) lying on my daughter’s bed with scratches on his back. I immediately started screaming for him demanding he get out of my house. My daughter and this boy take my keys to my vehicle, run through my garage, get in my vehicle, and drive away with me chasing behind them. I call the Police and the officer charged the man with sexual assault but fails to report my child into NCIC and closes his investigation after an hour. I get a knock on my door later in the afternoon and it’s the boys mother and she handed me my car keys and said she found it in a parking lot with the keys on the tire. I call Police again. This time the cop claims that he reported her as a runaway. As I was looking for my daughter online, alone in my home, the same police officer, created a false report about me claiming that I had “sexual text messages” on my cell phone and “empty syringes” in my trash can that he reported as “disposed of”. The report was made two hours after he left my home and it was an “information only” report. I received no calls from Police with any info about my daughter. Two days later, After continuously calling my daughter’s phone a little boy picked up and said that he found it on the ground at the end of my street. After I retrieve my daughter’s cell phone I was horrified to find out in her Facebook that a social worker and Someone in the Police dept. was helping my daughter with her plan to run away with the 20 yr old man to be adopted by his mother. I call the Police for the 3rd time and show the officer the messages and plead with him to find my child. The Officer ends up providing me the report number for the false report the 2nd officer made against me. The next day, my child was withdrawn from her school without a court order and I could see on her Facebook that she was thrown in a homeless shelter. My 14yr old daughter and this man continued their relationship on Facebook and the boy even posted a picture of himself shaking hands with a police officer who was “thanking him for his help with a certain somebody” Eleven days later, I receive a Notice from the District court stating that SOLE custody of my child was given to the State. My daughter’s name was changed and I was never allowed to see or speak to my child again. After filing complaints with every state department, including the judicial commission, they all tell me to report it to the Texas Rangers which I have, but they refuse to investigate. The judge that did this terrorizes me by sending me pictures of my daughter with his arms around my daughter and political videos that he has used her in. I have contacted hundreds of attorneys but no one wants to help me. I have documented everything and I can 100% prove it all. Why am I having trouble finding an attorney to help me?? This is not lawful..

If hundreds of attorneys have discussed this case with you and can give you no advice I doubt anonymous strangers on the internet can do any better.

Attorneys obviously have a loyalty to the tribunal, but that will never end my fight to receive any answers or support. This is my child that was kidnapped by criminals....I will never stop until I receive justice for both me and my child. 

Just who are you,and who is your child that the power of the state,police forces,and the judicial system would all conspite against in such an elaborate plot to kidnap your daughter,and take sole custody of her away from you?

I am now sitting at my computer smoking a Cigar,and may i ask you Mam,What exactly have you been SMOKING?