Fancherfamily19301

Public nuisance

Some more details are needed to sort that out. What board? What was the specific decision made — i.e. what is that the board decided to default — and in what kind of proceeding? What is your role in the matter and how are you affected by the decision?

It was an appeal from an administrative hearing of citations to the county board of supervisors  , they defaulted because we arrived too late however in addition to the affirmation the country stated at said hearing that "we can go in there clear it out and bill the property owners around 80, 000" 

Sorry, but that doesn't make any more sense than your first post.

Go back to the beginning and tell us who got cited for what, what your roll is in this, and what has been going on with the issues since then.

And why would you be naive enough to take some bureaucrat's word that you can bill property owners $80,000? What on earth is that all about?

I got cited for health and human safety code violations from resource management. My role is the property owner. Since then we have went in front the board of supervisors , well, we arived late and they defaulted. Now we have to appeal it to district court .and I'm wondering if I can file a motion to vacate instead of a writ of mandamus because I am running short of Time .

And now they're trying to tax us 80,000 on our property taxes saying that they are going to abate and tear down the mobile home and haul off pretty much everything on our property .abatement fees 

45 minutes ago, Fancherfamily19301 said:

Now we have to appeal it to district court .and I'm wondering if I can file a motion to vacate instead of a writ of mandamus because I am running short of Time .

You would need to file in state court (called superior court), not federal court (called district court).  Whether a county board of supervisors will accept a motion to vacate may depend on which of California's 58 counties you're in, but I doubt any do.  You need to retain an attorney who is familiar with administrative mandamus proceedings (most attorneys are not).  Otherwise you're sunk.