willsbewildering

Finding a copy of my Will.

That is truly a bizarre question.  Why would you think there is a copy of your will in Utah?  When you executed your will the lawyer should have given you the original of the will and, maybe, a copy or two to give to your nominated executor.  So you should have the original will. When you die the original of the will is presented to the probate court.  Until then the location of the will and any copies of the will is your responsibility.

It may be possible to "lodge" a will in Utah.*  That means a person can give the will to the clerk of the court to hold until you die.  The will is sealed in an envelope.  When the clerk learns of your death the will is made available to the executor to file. If you or your lawyer lodged your will the clerk would have given you a receipt.  To remove the will from the clerk's office you would need to have the original receipt and proper identification.  The clerk will not release the will without the receipt to prevent an wrongdoer from taking and destroying the will.

*Lodging a will can be done in Virginia.  I don't know if it can be done in Utah.

2 hours ago, willsbewildering said:

How can I find a copy of my Will in the Sate of Utah?

If you can't find your own will, make a new one and keep it safe.

A new will cancels previous wills.

22 hours ago, willsbewildering said:

Ummm.....How should we know, and why don't you know where your will is?