SouthernTouched

Pictures / Attachments through FindLaw Messenger

OK, so being new to this site and working on multiple issues I am trying to get pictures from a Discovery , and PDF fi!es to download through the messenger service here withing FindLaw ...

Basically , I am trying to receive pictures and discovery files from membes  of our FindLaw community . He has info and pictures of a research we are doing together and is trying to send them to me .... My internet server is blocked with restrictions due to my situation , however I am able to research and do work on this site (ThanxFindLaw!)....

If anyone can help with this I would appreciate the knowledge and information!

Chris 

Nashville , Tn.

Oh, right, you're the one in jail with restrictions on your internet access.

21 minutes ago, SouthernTouched said:

I am trying to receive pictures and discovery files from membes  of our FindLaw community . He has info and pictures of a research we are doing together and is trying to send them to me .

Who is "he" and what pictures and information is he trying to send you?

There doesn't appear to be any way of attaching material to private messages but, as you can see, you can attach material to these public messages.

As a test I've attached a photo and a Word document.

You'll need MS Word on your computer to read the document.

If you can access them then your friend can do the same with photos and documents if you don't mind revealing them to everybody who comes to this site.

The alternative is to have somebody mail you hard copies.

Surprise.jpg

Always Look On the Bright Side Of Life.docx

1 hour ago, SouthernTouched said:

I am trying to receive pictures and discovery files from membes  of our FindLaw community .

No one here has "discovery files" relevant to your case.

1 hour ago, SouthernTouched said:

He has info and pictures of a research we are doing together and is trying to send them to me .

Who is "he"?

1 hour ago, SouthernTouched said:

My internet server is blocked with restrictions [because I am incarcerated] , however I am able to research and do work on this site (ThanxFindLaw!)....

Using this site to circumvent the electronic communication restrictions imposed by the facility in which you are incarcerated would be an awfully bad idea.