iishaha

Eviction

my apartment complex filed an eviction on me, when i went to court they did not show up. therefore the judge dismissed my case. the judge also told me that i can stay in my apartment another 30 days until they file another eviction. this morning, i was told by the property manager that she will have a constable come and remove me from the apartment complex within 24 hours. Can they have the constable remove me within 24 hours without filing for another eviction?

So that means that they would have to file for another eviction, go to court,  then they can put me out within 24 hours?

I am not familiar with the procedure in your state, but there is usually a short period to appeal between the judgment in the unlawful detainer and the order of eviction. Check the court file, to make sure the landlord did not do an end run and get the judge to reopen the case and issue the judgment.

1 hour ago, iishaha said:

Can they have the constable remove me within 24 hours without filing for another eviction?

In the abstract, virtually anything is possible (for all we know, your landlord bribed a corrupt public official).  This wouldn't be legal without a judgment in an eviction action.