Toxeen

Found Guilty but it wasn't me.

1 year ago I was With my friend in a Car he was Driving but things got out of Control and he lost it, he crash the car, minutes later the police came and my friend said I was the one driving, I had been living with him in his house for 2 month without paying rent, because I was still looking for a job this sounds dumb because I decided to take the chargers, then at court I was found guilty, but now things are even worse a company it's suing me because when that happened my friend crash by a pole, which belongs to the company that is currently suing me, now I can't and don't want to pay for those damages, is there a way I can go back to court and testified it wasn't me I have all the proof necessary to put the blame on him, what can I do will it affect me somehow if I do go to court again to do what I wrote in the previous line I need help!!!

If there were away for you to go to court and try and change this (and I am not aware of any in Virgiinia) you would be admitting to the crime of perjury.

7 minutes ago, doucar said:

And that means? Sorry my Inglish is bad 

Perjury is the crime of lying under oath in court. You could also be charged with making a false police report.

Admitting you committed a crime and then later contesting it is not perjury, unless you were testifying under oath.  If you simply pled guilty or no contest, then disputing it later is not perjury.  However, you may be estopped, or prevented, from attempting to relitigate the issue if you went through a trial.  Depending on the circumstances, you might be able to contest the lawsuit.  However, the cost of doing so is likely much higher than whatever amount the phone company is seeking.  If you had insurance or your friend had insurance, tender the claim to the insurer and request a defense.  If you didn't have insurance, seek out bankruptcy counsel.

12 hours ago, Toxeen said:

is there a way I can go back to court and testified it wasn't me I have all the proof necessary to put the blame on him

What "proof" could you possibly have other than your word (against his word)?  In any event, as long as the criminal/traffic matter has become final (i.e., the time to appeal has expired), you cannot do anything to dispute this.