Fantomas

Kids over 16 voluntarily want to move with me full time

Triplet 16 year old kids, got sick of living with mom and they have expressed their desire to move in permanently with me, when Mom got the news, she threw them out of her house and now they are in my house, I have been paying child support for 11 years to her, what to do if I want to make this legal? I want to be able to move to another state if I no longer have to be in California .... 

You need to go to court to modify custody, visitation and support.  If mom lives in CA, you will need her agreement and the court's consent to take the kids out of state.  Consult local counsel. 

On 4/18/2017 at 0:08 PM, Fantomas said:

what to do if I want to make this legal?

As phrased, your question doesn't make sense because nothing you've described isn't "legal."  I assume what you wanted to know is what to do to stop your child support obligation.  The answer is to petition for a modification of the custody, visitation, and child support provisions in your divorce judgment or custody order.

On 4/18/2017 at 0:08 PM, Fantomas said:

I want to be able to move to another state if I no longer have to be in California .

You can ask to be allowed to move with the kids as part of your modification petition.

On 4/18/2017 at 0:31 PM, LegalwriterOne said:

If mom lives in CA, you will need her agreement or the court's consent to take the kids out of state.

ftfy