KiGG

Question

I gave my stepmom lifetime right to live in home under certain circumstances. She was not to have a specific person on property whatsoever. She sign a paper and we had it notozied, Can I have her evicted

Having a signature notarized does not make it legally enforceable. It means that the notary has determined that the signatories of the document are the people they claim they are, but it does nothing at all to make the document itself legally binding. 

2 hours ago, KiGG said:

It appears that you may have given your stepmom a "life estate" by contract (not by inheritance or deed) where you allow her to live there as long as she lives. She is the "life tenant."

The life estate may be terminated before she dies if the conveying document contained conditions that are to be kept in order for the life tenant to use the property.  For example, the grantor of the life estate may state in the agreement that the life estate will terminate if the life tenant fails to meet a condition.

I'm not sure you can just "evict" her so you would be wise to consult an attorney in North Carolina for the proper process of revoking the life estate and getting her out.