Jalyssa83016

Just a General Question.

My daughters father and I currently share custody I get her 5 days he gets her 2 days because of his work schedule. A while back we got into a heated argument via text and I mentioned suicide. I felt like I was at a breaking point. All I did was go home and went to sleep. I never attempted it as a matter of fact when I got home I forgot about it. I take extra care of my daughter in terms of dr visits getting the proper nutrition she always cleaned and well groomed he hasn't done much for her by the way my question is can he used that text message I sent months ago about suicide against me and I lose custody of my daughter even though I have never attempted it?

Well, then he has no legal rights to assert at this time.  It takes court action for him to be declared the legal father.  You have custody and absent a court order, he has no visitation right to asset either.  He only sees her if and when you allow it.  I would note that obviously he didn't take you seriously or he would have sent the cops over to check on you....

On 4/15/2017 at 8:28 AM, Jalyssa83016 said:

can he used that text message I sent months ago about suicide against me and I lose custody of my daughter even though I have never attempted it?

Can he use it?  Of course.  Will it be dispositive of the issue?  Unlikely.

Hi have  a question my fiancé has 2 month old girl she wants me to adopt her wall back before we got together she was with her 2 month year ols father he try to hit her he is abusive and he likes to try to hit girls and he likes to threat what can i do to keep him away from her little baby girl i was wondering if i can adopt her my fiancé ask me to and i would also love to know what can i do and i would do anything for my fiancé and she is a great mother she'll do whatever she can for her little baby girl and i would to

Edited by Cowboy0870

You should start your own thread rather than tagging onto someone elses.  Unless both parents consent and after you have been married at least two years, you can adopt her.

10 hours ago, Cowboy0870 said:

Hi have  a question

Why did you tag this onto someone else's two month old thread about a completely unrelated subject?

10 hours ago, Cowboy0870 said:

she wants me to adopt her wall back

Huh?

10 hours ago, Cowboy0870 said:

what can i do to keep him away from her

You have no legal standing to do anything.

10 hours ago, Cowboy0870 said:

can adopt her my fiancé

Your "fiancé" would be "him," not "her."  Your "fiancé" is the man you intend to marry; your "fiancée" is the woman you intend to marry.  Why would you want to adopt your fiancé(e)?

By the way, if you post here further, you'll find that making some effort to use something that resembles proper capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure will do wonders for the readability of what you write.