MichelleL

What to do

involved in a auto collision during a time when the streets were covered in ice.   I was uninsured and I am now being asked to pay a large amont of money in a time frame that is just not going to work on my single parent income. I also would like to see the paperwork for the damage/ repairs. I do believe that I am being asked to pay an obscene amount of money for the damage such was basically a quarter panel. To say the least my vehicle has more damage than the other does. Upon thinking about how the collision occured and the damage that was caused from the collision, I think they ran into me.  I wish to meet and talk with someone a.s.a.p .I have attached pictures of the other vehicle damage as well as the financial claim which is too much to do in the schedule that has been requested. I have not agreed to the plan because of my financial hardship, but I have paid $500.00 so far. Please Help.By authorizing, you agree to allow Wilber & Associates to process the payments detailed below:

Edited by FindLaw_GK
Removed personal information.

11 hours ago, MichelleL said:

I am now being asked to pay a large amont of money in a time frame that is just not going to work on my single parent income.

Being asked by whom?  The other driver or the other driver's insurance company?

11 hours ago, MichelleL said:

I also would like to see the paperwork for the damage/ repairs.

Have you asked for the documentation?  If so. what response did you receive?  If not, why not?

11 hours ago, MichelleL said:

I have attached pictures of the other vehicle damage as well as the financial claim. . . .

Huh?

11 hours ago, MichelleL said:

Please Help.

It's not clear what sort of "help" you're seeking.  This is an internet message board.  All we can do is provide written feedback, but you have to ask clear questions and provide relevant information.