ctlandlord

Slander

I was removed from my union president see by three goons with in the union board they lied about me falsified facts and did not follow the correct process in order to do this I then had to go to arbitration I won an arbitration and have been reinstated to the presidency however I have $60,000 in  legal fees. I want either the local or the individuals to pay for these fees. Under CT  law what rights do I have? 

No lawyers from CT follow these boards at this time, so rather than have strangers on the internet guess at the answer, a CT labor law lawyer would be your accurate source.

On 3/18/2017 at 1:54 PM, ctlandlord said:

I was removed from my union president see

You mean you were removed from your union presidency?

Under CT  law what rights do I have?

Like everyone else, you have dozens of legal rights.  It would serve no useful purpose to try and list them all.  Your post provided us with virtually no relevant facts, and there's no way for anyone here to tell you much of anything without clear facts and without a clear question.

On 3/19/2017 at 8:07 AM, ctlandlord said:

CT laws are squirrelly

Which CT laws are "squirrelly"?  What makes them "squirrelly"?  Unless you can answer those questions, your comment is meaningless.