max777

No Jury Trial For A Civil Lawsuit

I had a Civil Lawsuit, Civil Action No.: 1:110-cv-00408-ML –DLM in The US District Court for The District of Rhode Island that didn’t get a Jury Trial. The Civil Lawsuit was appealed to the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, Case No. 11-1332; and finally to the Supreme Court. Now, this case is about the denial of my (Petitioner) Seventh Amendment right (“Trial by Jury”) in a civil case. In addition, my First Amendment right (“Freedom of Speech”), Fifth Amendment right (“Due Process of Law”), my Fourteenth Amendment – Section 1 rights (“Due Process of Law an Equal Protection Of The Laws”), Article III- Section 1-2 ( “Shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour”)(“The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury”), 18 U.S.C. § 1513 (Retaliating against a witness, victim, or an informant (whistleblower)), 28 U.S.C. § 2403 (Intervention by United States or a State; constitutional question) and 42 U.S.C. § 1983 (Civil Action For Deprivation of Rights). Any help you can provide regarding a legal course of action will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, 

Edited by FindLaw_GK
Removed personal information.

8 minutes ago, max777 said:

Any help you can provide regarding a legal course of action will be greatly appreciated

If you don't have a lawyer, get one.

You are so far in over your head that you will fall out of the other end of the earth.

And, please, (if you can) edit out all your personal and identifying information. Incredibly dangerous posting all that on the internet. Makes you a target of scammers and lunatics.

3 hours ago, max777 said:

Now, this case is about the denial of my (Petitioner) Seventh Amendment right (“Trial by Jury”) in a civil case.

You mean was about, not "is about."  The Supreme Court denied your petition for a writ of certiorari nearly five years ago.

3 hours ago, max777 said:

Article III- Section 1-2 ( “Shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour”)(“The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury”), 18 U.S.C. § 1513 (Retaliating against a witness, victim, or an informant (whistleblower)), 28 U.S.C. § 2403 (Intervention by United States or a State; constitutional question) and 42 U.S.C. § 1983 (Civil Action For Deprivation of Rights).

WTH??

3 hours ago, max777 said:

Any help you can provide regarding a legal course of action will be greatly appreciated.

Legal recourse for what?  The magistrate judge submitted a report and recommendation to grant the defendant's motion to dismiss, and the district judge adopted the recommendation and entered judgment in favor of the defendant and against you in March 2011.  The case had nothing to do with your 7th Amendment rights because the case didn't even proceed to trial.  The court of appeals affirmed that judgment, and the Supreme Court denied your cert petition.  The case is long since over.  I can't imagine why you're posting about this nearly five years after the Supreme Court denied the cert petition, but it's obviously time to move on.

24 minutes ago, max777 said:

I have, to the U.S Dept. of Justice Civil Rights Department.

This is an incomplete sentence, so I have no idea what you meant by this.

The prior case you had is over. You lost the case and all appeals. Once the U.S. Supreme Court rejected your petition for certiorari, you were done. And that was done nearly five years ago. You can’t reopen the old case, and you cannot fie a new case for the same thing now, even if the statute of limitations is not expired (and it likely is expired). You may not like the results, but once you have exhausted all your appeals there is nothing more to pursue and you have accept that you lost. Just like a football team has to accept that it has lost when the clock ticks down to zero at the end of the fourth quarter. The team doesn’t get another shot at it because it was unhappy with the score.

So what is it that you are trying to do now? Instead of throwing out a bunch of legal terms that I suspect you are applying incorrectly, tell us instead what happened that lead you to think your rights had been violated and what you want to do about now.

It very likely is time for you to just forget about it and move on, but without any actual facts there isn’t much anyone can tell you.

14 hours ago, max777 said:

Thank you for the advise to "move on". I have, to the U.S Dept. of Justice Civil Rights Department. Any other advise?

Since you misinterpreted my prior suggestion about moving on, I'll be more blunt:  give it up and stop wasting the time of others.