bossybusha

slander

I was sent to prison on drug charges i was released in 2011 and since then im being stalked by local police . If i have company and they leave to go home mainly at nite but before midnite they are subjected to being pulled over. Few have and they are questioned about what Im doing oor they are told that my place of residents is being watched for no apparent reason. One person was pulled over and didnt even have D.L.s which meant she had no insurance they let her go after asking bout myself.They cops have even shouted out to myself and 3 others "stop making drug deal in  middle of road" .They police have harassed my son on his job at walmart. Searching him at work. I was also arrested on warrant and the jailer/dispatcher allowed she seen something in my ass and had me taken to ER for X-Ray and found nothing but I got the $1500.00 bill am I responsible for this ? Does anyone think I have a lawsuit? please help Im really stressed out . What makes matter worse is Im not back to old ways .

1 hour ago, bossybusha said:

I was also arrested on warrant and the jailer/dispatcher allowed she seen something in my ass and had me taken to ER for X-Ray and found nothing but I got the $1500.00 bill am I responsible for this ?

A bill from whom?  From the ER?  I can't conceive that you could be held liable to pay such a bill, but it's possible that your unidentified state has some sort of law that might make you liable.

1 hour ago, bossybusha said:

Does anyone think I have a lawsuit?

A lawsuit against whom for what?  I assume you meant to ask if anyone thinks you have grounds to file a lawsuit.  Based solely on what you've posted, I'd say no, but you certainly can ask a local attorney to review the situation and advise you.  Beyond that, it seems like moving to a different area might allow you a better opportunity to make a fresh start.