divoli

undocumented father and child born USA

hello, 
I have a daughter and she is 10 year old, I am undocumented. I came here first time in 1992 and lived until 1996 and went back to 
Brasil in 1996, Me and my wife arrived in USA in 2003 and my daughter`s birth in may 2006 in Atlanta Ga, I want to know if there is any chance to become legal resident and apply for citizenship in future? I heard on tv about the law enacted in august 2016. How does it work in my case?

There have been no immigration laws enacted this year or last year or the year before that.  President Obama issued an executive order for children who were younger than 16 arrived when they arrived in the US and were here prior to 2007 to avoid deportation and receive temporary work permits.  It's before the Supreme Court because it was challenged by 26 states.  Your child is a US citizen.  You will have to consult an immigration attorney for assistance and I suggest you do it sooner rather than later....

Hi @divoli

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting! FindLaw has lots of great resources about immigration and naturalization that you may want to check out:

As LegalWriter suggested, you should also strongly consider speaking with an immigration attorney. To find qualified attorneys near you, you can browse the FindLaw Lawyer Directory.

Best of luck!

The FindLaw.com Team

United State citizenship grant to people who are american ..

If one of parents is American, daughter and son will automatically naturalized American.

if birthplace in US, one will be American too..

Thus, you shall find where it birth, which clinical , and to have them show birth certificated prove.

I do not know if one still can registers this late

or maybe as everyone said, u shall seek attorney.