Stormy28

Parole violation

I started seeing a man who was on parole, his PO officer arrested him for dating. Do they have the right to deny him the right to date? I am an adult with no criminal history of any kind. He will be going back before the parole board this week, if there anything that can be done to help him. He has been on parole for seven years with no other issues before this.

Please go to *****

Next month my book will be coming out - "IT'S ONE OF CALIFORNIA'S BIGGEST DISASTERS - How Massive Corruption in the California Parole Department Creates More Crime and Wastes billions of Dollars"

My e-mail is ******

Edited by FindLaw_AHK
As per the Community Guidelines, links to personal web pages or blogs may be included in the signature line. Other personal or identifying information in this post has been removed. -Moderator

I started seeing a man who was on parole, his PO officer arrested him for dating. Do they have the right to deny him the right to date?

If it, or something remotely connected to it, was a condition of parole then, yes, they have that right.

is there anything that can be done to help him.

Have him consult an attorney before he goes before the parole board.

His case had nothing to with adults, he final went before the parole board again and they threw out the charges and ordered immediate release, but now his PO is mad and they will not release him because she has forbid him to even speak to me, and since she caused him to lose his apartment he was going to live with me. Do I have any legal recourse, he has already spent one month in jail and now she is making life even harder because the parole board didn't feel the charges she made had any merit. She will not even allow him to come to my house to get his clothes, medications and all his personal effects. This is pure harassment and abuse of power.

All the more reason for him to get a good lawyer to address all this through the courts if appropriate.

You are not the one who is restricted and thus there is nothing for YOU to do. Not knowing the terms of his parole, I cannot say what his options are. He needs to see an attorney for advice.