sburgess2542

CPS Issues

I am a mother of four children. My local CPS agent is trying to say that I am allowing my oldest son to be abused. They are trying to take my children awa. They are trying to say that I am allowing my ex to hang my son from a hook in my kitchen, he eats dinner there, we (Jonathan the ex, Beth the babysitter, and myself) are burning him with cigarettes, we are staving my son, my oldest son doesn't have clean clothes, and many other accusations. They told me I had to kick my ex out of my home, which I did. But when I tried to tell them the truth about my walls not being able to hold that, they didn't listen. They have asked me to place my oldest son to save my other three children. I need legal advice. They are trying to make this bigger than it needs to be. I would like some type of an answer on what to do. Can you please help me?

I'm not sure what you expect anyone here to tell you. We obviously have no knowledge regarding your situation (in particular, where the allegations are coming from and whether there is any evidence to support them), and you didn't identify your state, so we couldn't give you legal advice even if it were permitted by the rules of this site. You need to consult with a local attorney.

The allegations are coming from my oldest son's father. And I live in NY. And they are trying to find me guilty so they can take my children. I have a lot of proof that it is not true. They are not listening to the evidence I do have. I mean they even said that my children's babysitter lived with me. So where ever they are getting the information from is wrong. But they don't want to look at that either.