astephens1988

Arrested again

Im going to try to mak this as short and sweet as i can. My boyfriend was arrested bc numerous witnesses are telling cops that he is stealing their belongings. A certain witness has to know my boyfriend personally to know exactly what items he has to say that theyre not my boyfriends but we dont know who. A few of the items are actually his and I've known him having them since I've known him. His family can also vouch that they are his belongings for a years now. The cops are saying these items have been stolen within a months time, last month or so. And of course the authorities are going along with the witness and they haven't even proven the objects are theirs, to my knowledge. The cops had asked him to search his house and he let them in because he said h had nothing to hide. the cops found a laptop that had been reported stolen. but i remember the laptop appearing on our front porch with a cd player. he thought it was his brothers bc he was there earlier that day. that was the only thing they got him with. Anyway, he was bailed out of jail by his sister and everything was fine but the cops in the town kept following him around. Apparently earlier today while I was at work the cops came and arrested him again. They are accusing him of stealing all these things that are actually his. They got his phone charger and many other things. The authorities are trying to add more things. What can we do?

We?

There is no we.

Your bf needs to hire a criminal lawyer.

Chances are that he has a good defense to a lot of the bogus charges, maybe all of them if enough witness come to court and testify for him.

the cops found a laptop that had been reported stolen. but i remember the laptop appearing on our front porch with a cd player. he thought it was his brothers bc he was there earlier that day. that was the only thing they got him with.

Really? A laptop and a CD player 'appear' on your front porch and this doesn't seem odd?