discovery_6971

rules for motion of discoveries??

What do you mean by other people? Could you please elaborate a bit more on your post?

Can I show it to others that the statement was also written on and am I allowed to give them copies of the written statement?

Who is them? Who wrote the statement, about what, and who gave it to you?

I was busted for manufacturing meth in 2011 and was busted with 2 other people they both wrote statements accusing me and 2 other people of selling meth and manufacturing. I got the statements in my motion of discovery. I was recently released and just got back in touch with the other 2 people that they were wrote against and i want to be able to show them the statements that were wrote against us if it is legal?

If your case is still pending, you shouldn't have direct contact with them. You could suggest your attorney or his/her investigator speak with them. Direct contact has too many potentials for problems like being accused of witness intimidation or attempts to dissuade or influence their testimony. If your case is over, you are free to contact them but I don't see the point. If they wrote the statements out, they know what they said.